Join us for our first ever virtual beer festival!
Unfortunately this year it's just not going to be possible to pack out the pub for our annual The Dark, The Light & the Saison beer festival but fear not, we are taking it online!
We have curated a selection of 12 beers from around the country and beyond, the festival will also double up as the official launch of Pete's Mild - a traditional mild brewed in honour of Pete the Brewer.
The festival will be held on Zoom between 2pm and 6pm on Saturday 13th March and will feature virtual rooms to catch up with old friends and beer tastings led by our friends from brewers across the south west. To top it off every ticket holder will also receive one of a limited batch of Pete's Mild, a beer brewed in memory of our Head Brewer Pete who sadly passed away last year.
We will be releasing the full line up soon enough, but you can expect appearances from Wild Beer in Somerset, Harbour Brewery and Atlantic Brewery.
Here are the beers we have released so far:
- Harbour Brewing Last of the Summer Lager 5.5% - Tasting led by Harbour's Head Brewer Gen
- Wild Beer Dakurodo 9% Barrel Aged Stout - Tasting led by Wild Beer's Head Brewer Sam
- Seaberry Saison 4.4% & a small pot of complimentary seaberries and tasting led by Seth at Cornish Seaberry
- Penzance Brewery Scilly Stout 7%
- St Austell Cardinal Syn 7.8% - Tasting led by St Austell's Rob Orton
We look forward to seeing you!